The USD/CAD was on a really sturdy downtrend for greater than a 12 months, which noticed it fall from 1.47 to 1.20. This pair shaped a help zone at that huge spherical degree and reversed larger in summer time, reaching nearly 1.30. However in October, we noticed one other reversal, this time to the draw back, which made it appear to be the downtrend had resumed once more.
However, the USD/CAD has been bullish throughout November, breaking above all transferring averages, which have become help on the H4 chart now. Crude oil, however, has been declining throughout most of this month, after inserting a excessive over $85 in late October, and US WTI oil has misplaced almost $10 in the course of the retreat.
US WTI Crude Oil H4 Chart
The pattern has turned bearish for oil now
Canadian retail gross sales knowledge power timer 2021
- September retail gross sales -0.6% versus -1.7% estimate
- August report was +2.1%
- September retail gross sales -0.6% vs -1.7% estimate. Final month +2.1%. 12 months on 12 months +4.8%
- Core gross sales excluding auto 0.2% vs -1.0% estimate. Final month +2.8%. 12 months on 12 months +1.0%
- Gross sales ex. Auto and Gasoline -0.3%. Final month +2.7%. On 12 months +3.4%
- Gross sales decreased in seven of 11 subsectors in September
Taking a look at a breakdown of the info, there was a pointy fall in clothes and clothes accent shops of -5.9%. Meals and beverage shops led the upside with a 1.3% achieve for the month (final month additionally they rose, by 4.8%). Furnishings and residential furnishings had been additionally up by 1.3% (this erased a few of the -2.4% decline final month)
US Crude Oil Reside Chart