Saturday, February 20, 2021 – 10:30 AM
ADRIAN, Mich. — The Siena Heights males’s volleyball crew earned an enormous win over No. 10 Indiana Tech in 4 units on Friday evening. Keegan Crawford (Columbus, Ohio) paced the Saints assault with 50 assists on the evening.
Remaining Rating: Siena Heights 3, #10 Indiana Tech 1 (25-20, 31-29, 25-15, 25-23)
Location: Adrian, Mich. (SHU Fieldhouse)
Data: Siena Heights (2-1, 1-1 WHAC), Indiana Tech (8-2, 4-1 WHAC)
HOW IT HAPPENED
The Saints outhit the Warriors within the first two units to take the 2-0 lead. Each units had been shut with the primary one having eight ties and the second having 14 ties and going to further factors earlier than it was determined. Siena Heights hit .333 and .282 within the first two units respectively. Indiana Tech struggled within the first set with a .067 and rebounded a bit within the second with a .233.
The third set was all Tech as they smashed the ball with a .536 hitting share as they took set three 25-15 and minimize the Saint result in 2-1. Each groups noticed their hitting dip within the fourth set with Siena Heights skilled its lowest of the evening with a .200. The Warriors hit .081 in what would show to be the ultimate set of the match.
• Alex Garavalia (Kouts, Ind.) had a match-high 16 kills within the successful effort. He additionally added six digs and two blocks whereas hitting .244 for the night.
• Crawford added three kills (.429) and 7 digs to his stat-line.
• Bryce Johnson (Pickerington, Ohio) and Kevin Gomez (La Estrella, Colombia) every tallied 12 kills. Johnson added three blocks and three digs whereas Gomez completed with three service aces and three digs.
• Tech was led by Daynte Stewart with 14 kills and 10 digs.
• Brandon Jones set the tone with 38 assists.
The Saints host #4 Lourdes on Sunday, February 21 at 2:00 p.m., EST.