MODS, a specialist software program firm serving the power sector, has introduced the discharge of MODS Actuality 2.0, a next-generation software for managing power sector property’ visualisation information
This software program can considerably improve ROI for patrons utilising their imagery information, subsequently mitigating security and monetary threat throughout fabrication, engineering, building, and upkeep duties.
“This answer empowers proprietor operators, contractors, surveyors, engineering, fabrication, upkeep and building departments by means of immersive 360-degree web site visits from wherever on the planet.” mentioned Jon Bell, CEO at MODS Administration Ltd.
“MODS Actuality manages your property’ visualisation information to digitally rework how your initiatives are deliberate, managed, and executed safely, on time, and inside finances at a really economical worth providing.”
Matthew Bell, director of EMEA Operations and lead in delivering this undertaking added, “There are such a lot of avoidable prices when speaking of wasted manhours, delays, gradual paper-based processes, which might quickly add up into the hundreds of thousands when initiatives lack visualisation, transparency, are paper-based and labour intensive. MODS Actuality presents a undertaking visualisation answer which might ship actual worth in your undertaking and assist understand the budget-saving adjustments important to sustaining financial viability.”
Options and advantages of MODS Actuality embody:
• Improved security and sustainability by means of elevated consciousness, fewer web site visits higher evaluation and mitigation of avoidable dangers
• Transparency between operators, contractors, stakeholders, and undertaking workforce bettering collaboration and understanding of real-time points
• Error elimination utilizing information sharing and automation
• Superior definition of scopes and estimate compilation, utilizing linked paperwork, visuals, and auto-population
• Alert and standing notifications notifying technical points, approvals and picture sharing requests
• Customisable report generator with revision management for a digital, paperless course of.