The McKnight’s Tech Awards + Summit will probably be Oct. 20, offering attendees two webinars providing persevering with schooling in addition to two extra webinars, plus the presentation of the annual McKnight’s Excellence in Expertise Awards.
- 11 a.m. to midday ET: “Leveraging know-how to enhance high quality and survey outcomes,” a CE-accredited webinar at which the speaker will probably be Tracy Cooley, senior success supervisor at HealthStream.
- 12:10 to 1:10 p.m. ET: “The facility of know-how to facilitate social connection and well-being,” that includes speaker Lauren Foley, director of enterprise accounts at iN2L.
- 1:20 to 2:20 p.m. ET: “Reducing-edge know-how for a more healthy move-in course of,” with audio system Craig Patnode, CEO of SimplyConnect; Karmen Stephens, PharmD, vp of medical at Consana; and Lisa Morris, government director of medical providers for Consana.
- 2:30 p.m. to three:30 p.m. ET: “Transfer past paper faxing to unlock the facility of insightful information,” a CE-accredited webinar at which the audio system will probably be John Nebergall, chief working officer, and Bronwen Huron, head of Consensus healthcare product, Consensus Cloud Options.
- 3:40 p.m. ET: Presentation of the annual McKnight’s Excellence in Expertise Awards. See the lists of finalists within the senior dwelling, expert nursing and residential care tracks here.
The occasion is collectively provided by McKnight’s Senior Residing, McKnight’s Lengthy-Time period Care Information and McKnight’s Dwelling Care. For extra info and to register, go to this webpage.