Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO Overview: Dharmaj Crop Guard Restricted is arising with its Preliminary Public Providing. The IPO will open for subscription on November twenty eighth, 2022, and shut on November thirtieth, 2022. It’s seeking to increase Rs 251.15 crore, out of which Rs 216 crore will probably be a recent situation and the remainder Rs 35.15 crore will probably be an Supply for Sale.
On this article, we are going to have a look at the Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO Overview 2022 and analyze its strengths and weaknesses. Preserve studying to search out out!
Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO Overview – About The Firm
Dharmaj Crop Guard is an agrochemical firm that’s engaged within the enterprise of producing, distributing, and advertising a variety of chemical compounds. Its merchandise embody pesticides, fungicides, herbicides, plant development regulators, micro fertilizers, and antibiotics which can be provided to B2C and B2B prospects.
Their merchandise are bought in 12 states by means of a community comprising over 3,700 sellers gaining access to 8 inventory depots in India, as of November 30, 2021.
The corporate has a robust worldwide presence because it exports its merchandise to greater than 20 international locations together with Latin America, East African International locations, the Center East, and Far East Asia.
A number of the key prospects of the corporate embody Atul Restricted, Heranba Industries Restricted, Modern, Meghmani Industries Restricted, Bharat Rasayan Restricted, and Oasis Restricted.
Along with that, the corporate manufactures and sells normal insect and pest management chemical compounds for Public Well being safety equivalent to crop safety options to the farmers.
The product portfolio of the corporate
- Pesticides: Their high branded merchandise embody Padgham, Lubrio, Nilaayan, Dahaad, Prudhar, and Remora amongst others.
- Fungicides: Their high branded merchandise embody Gagandip, Sajaag, Lokraj, Rishmat, and Kaviraj amongst others.
- Herbicides: Their high branded merchandise embody Dharozar, Aatmaj, Rodular, Dharolik, Kohha, Kawayat Tremendous, and Sadavirum amongst others.
- Plant development regulator: Their high branded merchandise embody Rujuta, Greenoka, and Stabilizer amongst others.
- Micro Fertilizers: Their high branded merchandise embody Zeekasulf, Aakuko, Thandaj, and Zusta amongst others
- Antibiotic: They promote model merchandise particularly Retardo.
The rivals of the corporate
(Supply: DRHP of the corporate)
Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO Overview – Monetary Highlights
(Supply: DRHP of the corporate)
Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO Overview – Trade Overview
The Indian pesticide trade is primarily divided into Pesticides, Fungicides, and Herbicides. Pesticides account for a serious share of round 55% adopted by herbicides and fungicides with an approximate share of 23% and 18%, respectively.
Within the world agrochemicals market, India is the 4th largest producer led by the USA, Japan, and China. Together with that, India has additionally emerged because the thirteenth largest exporter of pesticides globally.
In response to Firm Commissioned CareEdge Report, the general Indian pesticides, and different agrochemicals market grew at a CAGR of 4.5% from Rs.368 billion in 2013-14 to Rs.439 billion in 2017-18.
Transferring ahead, the trade is predicted to develop at a CAGR of 5.2%-5.7% by 2023-24 on account of an upward development anticipated within the worldwide market and a possible improve in home utilization of pesticides in India.
- The corporate has a robust and diversified product portfolio.
- The corporate has been in a position to develop sturdy distribution channels and secure relationships with its prospects over time.
- The corporate has a robust Analysis and Growth (“R&D”) facility with a give attention to innovation and sustainability.
- The corporate is led by skilled Promoters and a administration staff.
- The corporate has sturdy and efficient branding, promotional, and digital power.
- The corporate is topic to strict technical specs, high quality necessities, common inspections, and audits by the federal government and its prospects. Any deviation will result in a destructive affect on their fame.
- The character of the enterprise is cyclical because the sale of its merchandise is topic to differences due to the season and weather conditions.
- New-age pest administration and crop safety measures, equivalent to natural farming, biotechnology merchandise, pest-resistant seeds, or genetically modified crops will be an rising risk to their product.
- The merchandise of the corporate will be hazardous to its employee’s well being and the atmosphere. Thus, it’s topic to stringent laws, deviation from which might entice hefty fines.
- The corporate has sure excellent litigation proceedings in opposition to them, their promoters, and their Administrators.
Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO Overview – GMP
The shares of Dharmaj Crop Guard traded at a premium of 18.99% within the gray market on November twenty fourth, 2022. The shares tarded at Rs 282. This offers it a premium of Rs 45 per share over the cap value of Rs 237.
Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO Overview – Key IPO Info
Promoters: Rameshbhai Ravajibhai Talavia, Jaman Kumar Hansrajbhai Talavia, Jagdishbhai Ravjibhai Savaliya, and Vishal Domadia.
Guide Operating Lead Managers: Elara Capital (India) Non-public Restricted and Monarch Networth Capital Restricted.
Registrar To The Supply: Hyperlink Intime India Non-public Restricted.
|IPO Dimension||₹251.15 Crore|
|Recent Concern||₹216 Crore|
|Supply for Sale (OFS)||₹35.15 Crore|
|Opening date||November 28, 2022|
|Cut-off date||November 30, 2022|
|Face Worth||₹10 per share|
|Value Band||₹216 to ₹237 per share|
|Lot Dimension||60 Shares|
|Minimal Lot Dimension||1(60 Shares)|
|Most Lot Dimension||14 (840 Shares)|
|Itemizing Date||December 8, 2022|
The Goal of the Concern
The Web Proceeds from the Recent Concern are proposed to be utilized for:
- Funding capital expenditure in the direction of organising a producing facility at Saykha Bharuch, Gujarat.
- Funding incremental working capital necessities.
- Compensation and/or pre-payment, in full and/or half, of sure borrowings.
- Basic company functions.
On this article, we appeared on the particulars of Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO Overview 2022. Analysts stay divided on the IPO and its potential positive aspects. It is a good alternative for traders to look into the corporate and analyze its strengths and weaknesses. That’s it for this put up.
Are you making use of for the IPO? Tell us within the feedback beneath.
Begin Your Monetary Studying Journey
Wish to study Inventory Market and different Monetary Merchandise? Ensure to take a look at, FinGrad, the educational initiative by Commerce Brains. Click here to Register today to Start your 3-Day FREE Trail. And don’t miss out on the Introductory Supply!!